The Global Leadership Summit Team Edition on USB is designed to help you and your team continue your leadership development. Identify individual and team development goals and use this resource to help advance what matters most to you and your organisation.
How to Leverage this Resource:
1. Re-watch the sessions that impacted you most. To unite your team, watch these sessions together with those who were not able to attend the Summit with you.
2. Identify the topics and ideas that challenged you the most. Select the corresponding video talks, and then use the discussion guides to process with your team.
- Becoming a Leader People Love to Follow – Craig Groeschel
- One-on-One Interview with Angela Ahrendts and John Maxwell
- Soar – T.D. Jakes
- The Infinite Game – Simon Sinek
- Navigating Difficult Conversations – Sheila Heen
- The Last Arrow – Erwin McManus
- The Transforming Power of Hospitality – Interview with Danny Meyer and Elaine Lin Hering
- Driven By Difference – David Livermore
- The Difficult Work of Pushing a Vision Forward – Dr. Nthabiseng Legoete
- The Upside of Simplicity – Juliet Funt
- Hunger in Paradise – Rasmus Ankersen
- Interview with Strive Masiyiwa and T.D. Jakes
- What All Leaders Have in Common – John C. Maxwell
- Better Together – Danielle Strickland
- Anticipatory Leadership – Craig Groeschel
- PDF discussion guides and outlines (Email after purchase for access)
- Digital Team Edition (Email after purchase for access)
- 2018 Grander Vision stories
- GLS 2018 MP3 Set
Please Note the USB works on PC/MAC only and not Smart TVs. Files are encrypted and not transferable. If your computer can’t find any files when you insert the USB then please check that you have not inserted it upside down (the USB stick can fit into the slot both ways but does not work if upside down).