Around the world, there is a growing sense that civility has been traded for a lesser form of discourse. We’re not only disagreeing, we’re dividing. As leaders, it is our role to lead culture back to civility.
At the forefront of this charge is Shola Richards, a workplace civility expert and CEO of Go Together Global.
Join Shola as he explores practical ways to lead yourself and others in this endeavour, including:
- eliminating what weakens us
- the distinction between being kind and nice, and
- becoming leaders that leave a wake of civility in our path.
This webinar will help you grow in:
- Leading Yourself—Character, Emotional Intelligence
- Leading Others—Conflict Management, Culture, Influence, Servant Leadership
Founder & CEO, Go Together Global; Workplace Civility Expert; Best-Selling Author
Shola Richards on What Stops People from Choosing Civility
Shola Richards is a best-selling author and sought-after workplace civility expert whose work has been featured on the Today Show, CBS, Forbes, Black Enterprise and numerous additional publications around the world.
Recognised as an authority on workplace happiness and engagement, Richards’ articles and wildly popular “Positivity Solution” series have reached readers in over 160 countries.
He is the Founder and CEO of Go Together Global, having shared his transformative message with leading healthcare organisations, top universities, Silicon Valley, the motion picture industry and on the TEDx stage; his greatest honour being the keynote speaker for the Department of Homeland Security three days before the 15th Anniversary of 9/11.
A self-professed “kindness extremist”, Richards equips and inspires leaders to put positivity, strong energy, massive bravery, tremendous dedication and relentless humanity in the workforce to create collaborative, safe and healthy work environments where people thrive.
Richards is a best-selling author whose research is featured in his books, Making Work Work and Go Together.
About GLS Webinars
GLS webinars are a place to engage in leadership community around high-quality teaching. They provide you tools to lead more effectively and the skills that form part of the GLN Partnership growth plan.
Receive Topical Teaching
– from key practitioners to help you navigate issues relevant to your leadership
Learn in Community
– connect with others facing similar questions and gain helpful takeaways
Gain Clarity & Confidence
– to apply what you have learned and help you lead through the challenges in your context
A 60-Minute Lunchtime Learning Investment
- Online: Providing the convenience of instant access on your preferred device
- Time Efficient: The 60-minute time slot allows you to block out the space for learning in your busy schedule
- Live and Dynamic: You will be learning with others in real time, gaining new insights and fresh ideas for your leadership
Is it a live event? Each GLS Webinar is a live event using a pre-recorded talk from the Summit in Chicago. We select the best talks based on feedback and provide live facilitation to help you process key takeaways.
What does it include? Each webinar runs from 12 pm - 1 pm and provides:
- A world-class talk selected from the Global Leadership Summit (typically 25-35 minutes)
- Facilitated process time (20 minutes)
- Practical tools to implement
- Connection with like-minded leaders
- Ongoing development in key competencies
Do I get access to Video-on-Demand? A replay of each webinar is made available on our website for GLN Partnership subscribers.
Will it still have times for discussions? Yes, GLS process time is a crucial part of the experience, helping you to discuss key takeaways and determine next steps. Each talk will be followed by 20 minutes process time.
Do I have to participate? Not necessarily. The webinar is an interactive experience according to your preferences – take part or just take notes or both!
How do I make a group booking? Please register each person individually on the website and pay via a payment card each time. Each participant will receive an email confirmation upon your booking. (Please ensure you are logged out of your own account prior to registering each member of your group, otherwise their GLN account will not be set up.)
When will I receive my link to view the GLS Webinar? An email will be sent to the email address within an hour of your registration. You will also receive reminder emails in the days prior to the event. Please make sure you opt in to our email system when you make your booking, otherwise you will not receive your link. You can unsubscribe at any time.
What equipment will I need? The GLS Webinar will take place on Zoom. You will need a FREE Zoom account.
- A ticket to the Global Leadership Summit UK & Ireland – £59 value
- GLS Webinars (Jan-Jul 22) – £70 value
- 24/7 access to online learning, including GLS sessions – £125 value
- Access to the readitfor.me's book summaries – £99 value
Are there any special offers? Yes, you can gain FREE access to this webinar with GLN Partnership subscription.
Can I cancel my GLS Webinar ticket? All GLS Webinar registrations prior to the event are non-refundable. However, if you are unable to attend, please call us on +44 (0)23 8071 0295 or email email@example.com to discuss transferring your booking. We also have a no-risk guarantee that if you attend the full GLS Webinar and identify no key learnings to help you move forward with your leadership, we’ll gladly give you a full refund within 7 days of your event. Please call us on +44 (0)23 8071 0295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Can I transfer from one GLS Webinar date to another? Yes, we'll do everything we can to help you with this, however we do ask that you let us know if advance, preferably no later than two weeks prior. Please email email@example.com with your request.
- Your webinar reservation will NOT work if you have previously unsubscribed from our mailing list. You will first need to re-subscribe via this form, otherwise you will not receive your registration link. If in doubt, please complete the form. You can update your preferences at any time (please see point 1 above).
- This webinar is FREE for GLN Partners — simply add to basket, proceed to the checkout and then sign in. The fee will be updated to £0.00.