Staying True – Leading into a Shifting Culture
All ministry takes place in a context. Our understanding of the world impacts how we relate to it–if we don’t have a good read on the culture, it’s likely that our mission strategy will miss its stated aim. As a result, we will feel increasingly alienated and out of touch–in a foreign land.
In this session, Mike Hill will work through the challenges and look at how to contend for the faith in a way that doesn’t alienate but leads to healthy and holistic growth.
Specifically, in an interview format, Mike will explore critical thoughts on cultural awareness and influence:
- The good and bad aspects of our recent cultural heritage
- The most serious threat to Christianity in the UK today
- Why Christian leaders must now engage and commit to influencing the culture for good
- What courageous leadership does and doesn’t look like for Christians and churches in this time
Key Competencies Covered
This webinar covered the key competencies coloured in red:
|GLN GROWTH FRAMEWORK|
|Character||Communication||Church and Faith Based|
|Complex Thinking||Conflict Management||Culture|
|Learning Agility||Leadership Development||Human Resources|
|Relationship with God||Relational Intelligence||Process|
|Replenishment||Servant Leadership||Resource Allocation|
- What is ONE THING you are going to change as a result of this session?