DCL 4.3 Instruction | Recognise the Importance of Realistic Thinking (Part 2)
Video Presentation: Todd Mullins, Lead Pastor and Shaun Blakeney, Student Ministry Pastor, Christ Fellowship, Florida
Which statement below best describes you?
1. I do not engage in realistic thinking.
2. I do not like realistic thinking.
3. I let someone else do realistic thinking.
4. I do realistic thinking only after I am in trouble.
5. I continually make realistic thinking a part of my life.
6. I encourage my key leaders to do the same.
- Are you now facing a problem that needs to be solved or a decision that needs to be made?
- What steps will you take to be sure you have a realistic view of the issue?
DCL Meditation and Inspiration Media and Notes © Willow Creek Association.
DCL Instruction Media and Notes © EQUIP Million Leaders Mandate Volume 2