DCL 5.3 Instruction | Move Forward
In order to overcome your failures and move forward, you must be honest with yourself. You must know yourself and face your flaws. Here are some key principles to follow:
1. See yourself clearly. You must see both the good and the bad.
2. Admit your weaknesses. We all have some.
3. Discover your strengths. To excel, you must do what you do well.
4. Develop your God-given abilities. Dedicate yourself to daily growth.
5. Focus every day on your God-given dream. Do not dabble in everything.
ASSESSMENT AND APPLICATION
Make a list of your strengths and weaknesses. If a weakness is in the area of character or attitude, what steps will you take to make corrections?
Think about your strengths. Develop a ministry plan that will allow you to build on your strengths and maximise your potential.
DCL Meditation and Inspiration Media and Notes © Willow Creek Association.
DCL Instruction Media and Notes © EQUIP Million Leaders Mandate Volume 2