DCL 4.2 Inspiration | The Power of Clarity
Outline of Session
- The importance of sounding a clear call
- The need for clarity about the central message of churches
- Substitutionary Atonement
- The timeline that leads up to substitutionary atonement
- Leaders will be accountable to God
- The power of the message
- It’s all about getting the message to people
Conference Session by Bill Hybels.
(Try and make space to watch this video in one sitting)
1. Personal Reflection: Write down the key insight from this session that you can personally take away then discuss your answers with your team.
2. How is your church doing at communicating the message of Christ clearly? Rate your church or ministry on the continuum below, and then share your answers with the team and discuss your thoughts.
3. How is your church doing at communicating the its vision, mission and strategy? Rate your church or ministry on the continuum below, and then share your answers with the team and discuss your thoughts.
4. As a result of your discussion, what action steps (if any) does your team or church need to take? Discuss your thoughts as a group and record your ideas on the flipchart.
DCL Meditation and Inspiration Media and Notes © Willow Creek Association.
DCL Instruction Media and Notes © EQUIP Million Leaders Mandate Volume 2