What Just Leadership Looks Like – Interview with Justin Humphreys
A Call for Just Leadership
“We’re seeing a real crisis in leadership at the moment – so many stories that we could all bring to mind about how leaders have fallen and faltered in different ways. And I guess what we’re saying is, ‘Look, we’re in this together, let’s pull together, let’s strengthen each other, let’s encourage each other and hold each other to account for the very best leadership we can offer.'”—Justin Humphreys, Joint CEO, thirtyone:eight.
Recorded at GLS20, GLN UKI CEO Roger Fairhead interviews Justin Humphreys about the work of thirtyone:eight.
Together they discuss:
- Encouraging, equipping and empowering people to create safer places
- The ‘why’: speak on behalf of the voiceless and for the rights of all
- The Safer Places pledge
- Addressing a crisis in leadership
- Key takeaways from the GLS
- How thirtyone:eight uses leadership development and the difference it’s making
- Listening to others
- Integrity and ethical influence
- What ‘just leadership’ looks like
Join Justin and Roger at the ‘Just Leadership’ book and TV launch, Thursday, 16 September. More details >>