Helping You Lead with Clarity & Confidence
These webinars are a place for leaders to be equipped and inspired together
through high-quality teaching and helpful dialogue.
Receive Topical Teaching
– from key practitioners to help you navigate issues relevant to your leadership
Learn in Community
– connect with others facing similar questions and gain helpful takeaways
Gain Clarity & Confidence
– to apply what you have learned and help you lead through the challenges in your context
The Next Webinar
Get An Inside Look at the Global Leadership Summit 2020 Online Experience
If you want to know whether #GLS2020 this October-November is for you, there’s a great way to find out.
On 23 September, you can participate in a one-hour GLS Taster Webinar from noon until 1pm.
At this webinar, you will:
- Gain exclusive insight into the content of this year’s GLS and interact with the GLN UKI team and other leaders.
- Receive fresh #GLS20 leadership insights from Angela Ahrendts and Danielle Strickland.
- Experience a facilitated GLS session by Joseph Grenny on mastering the skill of influence.
When you grow your leadership, you increase your ability to influence change.
This webinar will not only equip and inspire your leadership, it will help you make the right decision about #GLS20. Join the GLN UK & Ireland team as they count down to the GLS 2020 Online Experience.
Time & Date
Noon–1pm, 23 September 2020
The webinar will be hosted by Roger Fairhead, Chairman, GLN UK & Ireland.BOOK HERE
Roger Fairhead, Leadership Specialist
Roger is a leadership specialist delivering leadership for organisational achievement through speaking, training and coaching to business leaders and executives. He is a certified speaker, coach and trainer with the John Maxwell Team, a chartered Engineer and a Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management. After graduating with honours in Engineering from Loughborough University he spent his early career managing engineering projects, and this leadership experience led to further study, research and writing on the topic which was subsequently published in his first book PRIZE-Winning Leadership.
Roger has spent the last 7 years involved with life.church in the Church Online Host Team, and is a coach on the leadership team leading around 350 volunteers from 40 countries. He lives in Staffordshire with his wife Sue and has two children. In his spare time music is his passion; whether it’s on stage playing bass guitar or playing violin in the North Staffs Symphony Orchestra.
Roger joined the Board in 2019.
About the Leadership Webinars
A 60-Minute Investment – and it’s FREE!
- Online: The speakers will be available online to address leadership challenges and take your questions
- Time Efficient: The 60-minute time slot allows you to block out the space for learning in your busy schedule
- Live and Dynamic: You will be learning with others in real time, gaining new insights and fresh ideas, equipped and inspired to move ahead
Inspiring Continued Growth
The GLN is committed to strengthening churches and Christians in the UK & Ireland through world-class leadership development. One of the ways proven to be successful is through the Global Leadership Summit which takes place every Autumn. These webinars are an extension of the Summit’s reach and impact. They are designed primarily to provide topical training for Christian leaders,tackling issues that threaten the effectiveness and development of the local church and its people.
How Does It Work?
- Accept your invitation: You are invited! This is for you! Book Now and Sign-Up for the events.
- Attend online: It’s as simple as logging on the designated date and time
- Watch and Participate: Take notes and enter your questions for the speakers to address them in real time
Still have questions?
- Is it really free? Yes, it really is! But you must register no later than the booking deadlines.
- Who is this really for? This event is primarily for Christians who want to become better leaders and use their influence to make a difference – whether in church, business, school, the arts, or other sectors of society.
- Will it be relevant? Right now we are all faced with challenges in leading ourselves, other people, or on an organisational level. This event provides you the opportunity to submit your questions relating to your challenges and receive real-time coaching.
- Will my questions be answered? The speakers will be supported by a team who will receive and work through the questions in real time. Questions will be grouped according to theme or topic and presented to the speakers. Similar to Q&A sessions at conferences, your participation is vital if you would like something to be addressed.
- Do I have to participate? Not necessarily. The webinar is an interactive experience according to your preferences – take part or just take notes or both!
Don’t miss these opportunities to grow your leadership.
Join us for fresh, actionable insights from the speakers and engage with him around key issues you and your team face.
Registration is required for these free, live coaching events.
Laptop & Coffee image by Lukas Bieri from Pixabay
Books image by Free-Photos from Pixabay
Eyes image by shawrypa from Pixabay
Walk image by Daniel Reche from Pixabay
Girls Group image by StockSnap from Pixabay
Man with tablet image by Jess Foami from Pixabay