GLS21 Update – Are You Ready?
We invite you to GLS21 next week for a world-class investment in your leadership. Come and explore 4 key themes:
- Leadership and Emotional Durability
- Persistent, Risk-Taking Leadership
- Proactive Leadership in Unstable Times
“The world is always changing, but one constant is the need for people like you to emerge in times of uncertainty and lead with integrity, purpose and hope—are you ready? ”—Craig Groeschel
Here are 12 ways to help you prepare for #GLS21
- Review the speakers and their topics and make a note of what you’re looking forward to learning from each of them.
- Meet your hosts who will help you move from information to transformation during the process times.
- Mark your diary so that you can fully engage in the event without distraction. There are just two more dates to choose from.
- Reflect on the last year and the ups and downs you faced—consider what your next steps are and where you want to grow.
- Think about your productivity, where you feel like you’re short on time or overworked—note how this makes you feel and how it might be affecting others.
- Reflect on your team, your family or your organisation—note the areas of conflict where you’d like resolution.
- Note the things you’re dreaming about, where you’d like to make an impact—What is holding you back? Where would you like more confidence?
- Engage with us on social media @glnuki on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Ask us anything! Whatever questions you have about GLS21, if they’re not covered in our FAQs, send them our way.
- Pray for the event—pray for your own experience, those who are joining you, the greater audience, the teaching and facilitation, and that overall people will leave with a sense of hope for the future.
- After mentally preparing for GLS21, bring your notes, ideas, dreams, challenges and hopes to the event, and discover fresh insight and encouragement for right where you’re at.
- Get tickets! If you have not yet ordered your tickets to join us at GLS21, don’t miss out.
Book your tickets today and get ready for a potentially life-changing opportunity. Is there someone you know who could use a boost of encouragement? Go ahead and send them an invite. You could even run a micro-gathering!
Book now and get ready for a positive day of impact!
We look forward to seeing you there.Reserve Your Seat
If you liked this blog, you can enjoy more content in the following ways:
- Stay informed with weekly leadership emails—never miss out on new content and upcoming events: Opt-in
- Stay in touch via social media—get a daily boost to your leadership with the latest news and insights: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Sign up for a FREE 5-minute leadership video course—apply these short lessons to help transform your leadership: Find out more