GLS 2020 – 5 reasons not to miss out!
Wherever you are, you have influence. All around you, there are spaces where your leadership is desperately needed, especially now—only you can bring your strengths, skills, ideas and passions into the world—how are you using your influence?
The Global Leadership Summit held around the globe is your opportunity to gain access to a wealth of leadership insights from world-class faculty ready to equip and inspire you—no matter where you have influence.
Come sharpen your leadership skills, strengthen your relationships, maximize your resiliency during change, challenge the status quo, enhance your emotional intelligence and ignite transformation in your community!
Here are some reasons why you just shouldn’t miss out!
1. A World-class and diverse faculty
This year’s faculty is eagerly ready to share their unique perspectives to support and equip you for today’s current reality. Just some of the world-class faculty includes:
- Craig Groeschel, Senior Pastor of Life.Church
- Amy Edmonson – Professor at Harvard Business School
- Marcus Buckingham, Global Researcher at ADP Research Institute
2. Leadership insights, ideas, concepts and principles you can immediately apply
Our faculty’s areas of expertise range from leading through crisis, unlocking the strengths of your team, multiplying your time, accelerating innovation, staying relevant, communicating for success, overcoming power dynamics and predicting performance, just to name a few!
Some of the topics they will dive into include:
- Breaking free from the lies we believe about work
- Why teamwork is so important, and yet so challenging
- How we can improve our EQ and master our people skills
3. A statistically-proven, positive return on investment when you apply what you learn
Providing access to world-class leadership development resources and training is proving to have a positive impact around the world. Growth-minded, curious people like you have been attending The Global Leadership Summit for the last 25 years and have experienced the positive outcome on their relationships, organizations, churches, businesses and communities. Listed below are just some of the outcomes that have been reported* by past attendees:
- 73% of attendees applied new team-building skills learned at GLS and “Agree” or “Strongly Agree” that those skills have improved the quality of their work.
- 82% of attendees “Agree” or “Strongly Agree” that they found “a greater sense of significance and satisfaction from a new leadership position” GLS inspired them to pursue.
- 60% cited concrete ways they served the poor (35%), helped youth (24%), educated others (23%), comforted the hurting (18%), and fought injustice (12%).
- 25% of attendees cite specific ways “GLS inspired [me] to share the Gospel in the past 2 years” with an average of 42% first-time commitments per participant.
- 68% of those who said the GLS affected their vision “Agree” or “Strongly Agree” that their organization is more effective because a clearer vision showed them which non-essential activities to eliminate and which important activities to focus on.
4. The most accessible and affordable leadership training event online
In light of current circumstances, GLN UK & Ireland has committed to providing the Global Leadership Summit 2020 and online learning free of charge. Instead of charging fees, we are seeking your partnership through an optional financial donation – with a guiding suggestion of £50 per person.
5. Encouragement and inspiration to forge ahead on your leadership journey in a complex world
Every day, our team hears stories from people like you, all around the world, who’ve been inspired and encouraged by something they learned or someone they met during The Global Leadership Summit.
They tell us this is more than just a leadership conference—it is something much more—it is a catalyst for change. Guests not only leave equipped with new skills and fresh ideas, but those who arrive discouraged, often leave with a renewed sense of purpose and encouragement to forge ahead on their leadership journey in a complex world.